Defibtech Lifeline Semi Automatic AED with 7 Year Battery
Product Code : SSS-039603
Brand Name : DEFIBTECCH LIFELINE AED
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- 120000 INR
- Price Range
- 120000.00 - 120000.00 INR
- JUST 1 PUSH BUTTON
- FOR ALL INDUSTRIES WHERE WORKES/EMPLOYEES ARE WORKING
- Product Type
- BATTERY OPERATED
LIFELINE is proven to be the simplest AED to use, and has been designed by physicians so that ANYONE can save a life. Clear verbal and visual instructions
guide you through each step of the rescue. Combine this with the bright oversized buttons and an unintimidating look and you have the equipment to go
through the process of saving a life.
LIFELINE automatically detects when defibrillation is required, ensuring that treatment is only delivered when needed. The LIFELINE AED is able to identify
and treat Ventricular Fibrillation, Ventricular Tachycardia and Supraventricular Tachycardia.
Who should choose the Lifeline AED?
The Lifeline AED is the ideal choice for you if you are a non-medical organisation looking for a simple to use defibrillator that can be effectively deployed by anyone irrespective of whether or not they have been trained to use a defibrillator. This is the lowest price of the Lifeline range of defibrillators so will suite anyone who may be on a tight budget or does not need the advanced features available on some of the other Lifeline range of defibrillators.
Why Lifeline AED semi automatic external defibrillator?
- Proven to be the easiest to use AED on the market in independent usability study
- Clear & concise voice instructions
- Industry leading 7-year battery
- Portable & lightweight: 1.9kg
- Hardwearing : tested to military standards
- Weatherproof - IP54 rating
- Low maintenance daily self tests and a bright status indicator light
- Future proof Free software upgrades when resuscitation guidelines change (most other AED manufacturers charge for this service)
- New - Industry leading 8-year warranty
Type: Semi-automatic external defibrillator
Models: DDU-100A, DDU-100E
Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
Energy: 150-Joules (nominal into 50 ohm load)
Charge Time (Typical): Less than 6 seconds (DBP-1400 battery pack). Less than 9 seconds (DBP-2800 battery pack)
Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit
Controls: Lighted On / Off button. Lighted shock button
Indicators:Check pads Do not touch patient Analysing AED status LED.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- EN INTERNATIONAL STANDARD